The Challenge of Establishing Health Engineering Based on Automation A Visionary's Perspective - Unraveling the Innovations and Corporate Management Philosophy of OMRON Through the Thoughts of OMRON's Founder, Kazuma Tateishi : Episode 6
OMRON launches i4 series SCARA robot to automate high-speed and high-precision assembly and transportation processes with easy installation News Releases
Seeking the Ultimate Gaming Mouse for Professional Gamers Can They Accurately Emulate the Sensation That People Feel Comfortable with?
OMRON Joins The Valuable 500, a Global Initiative to Promote Disablity Inclusion Notice
"AI suitcase" for a Symbiotic Society, Bringing Together the Technologies of Five Companies - Technology to Support Mobility and Communication for the Visually Impaired -
OMRON's Technology Used in Vending Machines Across Cities 〜A Convenient Life Supported by Electronic and Mechanical Components〜
Aiming for Zero Greenhouse Gas Emissions by 2050 Reduced Annual Energy Consumption by 50% in the Company's New Building
Innovating production floors with cutting-edge technologies and unique services based on the widest range of control devices for factory automation to contribute to advancing productivity in the world’s manufacturing industry.
Electronic & Mechanical Component
Providing electronic and mechanical components such as relays and switches globally used in various devices that support people’s lives. This business supports OMRON’s development.
Social Systems, Solutions & Service
Providing solutions and services in the field of social infrastructure, such as public transportations and energy management.
Providing numerous types of products and services worldwide to measure each person’s health status accurately and easily.
- Jan. 22, 2021
- OMRON launches i4 series SCARA robot to automate high-speed and high-precision assembly and transportation processes with easy installation
- Dec. 09, 2020
- OMRON Joins "Nokia Local 5G Technology Partnership"
- To Accelerate Development of 5G Solutions for Manufacturing Businesses and Promote Industry 4.0 -
- Dec. 01, 2020
- OMRON Releases 1S Series AC Servo System*1 with PLe/SIL3 Safety Functions Providing Highest-level Safety
- Higher Productivity and Safer Environment through Integration of Standard and Safety Control –
- Nov. 30, 2020
- OMRON Launches K7GE-MG Insulation Resistance Monitoring Device that Automates the Measurement know-how of Skilled Maintenance People
-Remote Condition Monitoring Contribute Preventing Sudden Machine Failures-
- Nov. 17, 2020
- OMRON Listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for 4th Straight Year