The copyright for all materials on this Website belongs to OMRON. Except to the extent permitted by copyright laws, you are prohibited from using any of this material (including, without limitation, duplicating, reproducing in whole or in part, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and adapting) without obtaining OMRON's prior consent. In addition, by allowing you to access copyrighted work on the Website, OMRON does not transfer any intellectual property rights including, without limitation, inventions contained in copyrighted work, patents and/or design rights, nor does it license any rights concerning these intellectual properties. This Website is provided "as is" and OMRON offers no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, regarding copyrighted contents on the Website.
All information regarding products, services and technologies provided by OMRON through this Website are protected by copyright, intellectual property and other applicable laws of Japan.
The trademark "OMRON" and any other product names, service names or logos of OMRON used, quoted and/or referenced on this Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of OMRON Corporation.
You are prohibited from using this Website for any of the following activities:
- Any activity that does or has the potential to infringe upon the properties and/or legal rights (including privacy rights) of others.
- Any activity that defames, disgraces, slanders, libels and/or threatens others and/or OMRON.
- Any activity that does or has the potential to disturb public order.
- Uploading programs and/or files that contain viruses and/or corrupted files that may damage the operation of other computers.
- Any activity that violates laws and/or legally binding regulations.
- Making false statements and/or notifications, including registration of e-mail addresses belonging to other parties.
3.Proposals and Offers
You are requested to refrain from sending your/others' trade secrets to OMRON, in the form of inquiries made through this Website or otherwise. You are also requested to refrain from making business offers and/or proposals including, without limitation, suggestions, materials or ideas for new or improved products, unless such offers are invited on this Website. Regardless of the foregoing request, if your ideas are brought to our attention, they will be treated, unless otherwise specified, as though you are in agreement with the following terms:
- OMRON is under no obligation to handle the submitted idea as confidential information.
- OMRON is under no obligation to study, evaluate or adopt the submitted idea.
- Even if OMRON adopts an idea identical or similar in whole or in part to the submitted idea, OMRON is neither responsible nor liable for any compensation thereof.
Regarding the information on this Website, OMRON makes no representation and warranty with respect to:
- Accuracy, reliability, completeness and usefulness.
- Fitness for any particular purpose or functionality.
- Availability of information on a timely basis.
- Safety of contents and freedom from computer viruses.
- Information and contents of any linked non-OMRON site that you access.
Moreover, in no event will OMRON be liable for any damage or cause of any damage based on or resulting from change and/or removal of any information on this Website and/or suspension or discontinuation of this Website.
5.Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
6.Links to Non-OMRON Websites
Third-party websites (non-OMRON Group websites) linked to or from this Website ("linked sites") are independently operated and maintained and are not under the control or supervision of OMRON.
- For permission to link your website to this Website, please click here.
- As a rule, links to this Website should link to the top page (www.omron.com).
- Do not use the OMRON brand mark (logo) for links.
- OMRON is not liable for the accuracy or reliability of content on linked OMRON Group sites.
- OMRON reserves the right to terminate any link at any time if it is deemed inappropriate, even if approval for the link was previously given.
- if such amendment conforms to the general interest of users; or
- In the case referred to in the preceding paragraph, OMRON makes an announcement of its intention of the amendment, its revised contents, and its effective date on the OMRON’S official website by two weeks before it comes into effect.