OMRON Group Financial Information
- FY2011 Q3
OMRON Group Reference Data as of January 2012
Full Year Forecasts (Apr.2011 - Mar.2012)
- Financial Highlights
- IAB Summary of Operations
- EMC Summary of Operations
- AEC Summary of Operations
- SSB Summary of Operations
- HCB Summary of Operations
- OTHER Summary of Operations
- Elimination & Corporate Summary of Operations
- Sales by Segment
- Sales by Region
- Ratio of Sales by Region and Segment
- Operating Income by Segment
- Operating Income by Region
9 months Results (Apr.2011 - Dec.2011)
- Financial Highlights (YoY)
- Summary of Operations by Segment (YoY)
- Sales and Operating Income by Segment (YoY)
- Ratio of Sales by Region and Segment (YoY)
- Financial Highlights (vs. Previous Estimates)
- Summary of Operation by Segment (vs. Previous Estimates)
- Sales and Operating Income by Segment (vs. Previous Estimates)
- Ratio of Sales by Region and Segment (vs. Previous Estimates)
Note) (A) stands for actual results, and (E) for estimates
Name of Business Segments
- IAB: Industrial Automation Business
- EMC: Electronic & Mechanical Components Business
- AEC: Automotive Electronic Components Business
- SSB: Social Systems Solutions Business
- HCB: Healthcare Business
- Other: Environmental Solutions Business HQ, Electronic Systems & Equipments Division HQ, Micro Devices HQ, OMRON PRECISION TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd., etc.
Definition of Region
- Americas: North, Central and South America
- Europe: Europe, Russia, Africa, the Middle East
- Asia Pacific: Southeast Asia, South Korea, India, Oceania
- Greater China: China, Taiwan, Hong Kong
- The financial statements are prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP standards.
- These reference data are different from "Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the Third Quarter of the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2012(U.S. GAAP)."
- Includes 154 consolidated subsidiaries and 13 affiliated companies accounted for by the equity method.
- Forecast of results and future developments for this reference data are based on information available to the Company at the time when this reference data was produced and announced, as well as certain assumptions judged by the Company to be reasonable. Various factors could cause actual results to differ materially from these projections. Major factors influencing OMRON's actual results include, but are not limited to, (i) the economic conditions surrounding the Company's businesses in Japan and overseas, (ii) demand trends for the Company's products and services, (iii) the ability of the OMRON Group to develop new technologies and new products, (iv) major changes in the fund-raising environment, (v) tie-ups or cooperative relationships with other companies, and (vi) movements in currency exchange rates and stock markets.
- This reference data was produced and announced on January 27, 2012.