OMRON Group Financial Information
- FY2005 Full Year
OMRON Group Reference Data as of April 2006
Download Complete File
- Financial Hilights
- IAB Summary of Operations
- ECB Summary of Operations
- AEC Summary of Operations
- SSB Summary of Operations
- HCB Summary of Operations
- OTHER Summary of Operations
- Sales by Segment
- Sales by Region
- Ratio of Sales by Region and Segment
- Operating Income by Segment
- R&D Expenses / CAPEX / Depreciation
Note) (A) stands for an actual result, (E) for a estimate , and (P) for a plan in a table.
Name of Business Segments
- IAB: Industrial Automation Business
- ECB: Electronic Components Business
- AEC: Automotive Electronic Components Business
- SSB: Social Systems Solutions Business
- HCB: Healthcare Business
Full Year Results (Apr. 05 - Mar. 06)
- The financial statements are prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP standards.
- Includes 144 consolidated subsidiaries and 17 affiliated companies accounted for by the equity method.
- Forecast of results and future developments for this reference data are based on information available to the Company at the time when this reference data was produced and announced, as well as certain assumptions judged by the Company to be reasonable. Various factors could cause actual results to differ materially from these projections. Major factors influencing OMRON´s actual results include, but are not limited to, (i) the economic conditions surrounding the Company´s businesses in Japan and overseas, (ii) demand trends for the Company´s products and services, (iii) the ability of the OMRON Group to develop new technologies and new products, (iv) major changes in the fund-raising environment, (v) tie-ups or cooperative relationships with other companies, and (vi) movements in currency exchange rates and stock markets.
- This reference data was produced and announced on April 27, 2006.