OMRON Receives Best IR Award from JIRA
November 13, 2015
OMRON accepted 2015 Best IR Award from The Japan Investor Relations Association (JIRA). This is the 4th time OMRON received the honor, following 2012. (2012 was the third time OMRON won IR Grand Prix Award.)
The 20th JIRA Award is designed to recognize those companies which have achieved successful results and gained the support of the investment community for their strong understanding of and proactive efforts to promote investor relations.
Of 263 applicants, two were selected for Grand Prix, five for Best IR, three for IR Special and three for Best for Small to Medium Sized Capitalization Companies.
According to JIRA, the reasons for the selection are as follows.
- OMRON is consistently pursuing superior IR practices which contribute to the enhancement of corporate value.
- The message from top management is clear and easy to understand for investors.
- The IR Division makes consistent efforts to improve its activities, while its presentation materials provide extensive information on capital efficiency and corporate governance.
- OMRON has been praised for hosting business presentations and plant tours not only in Japan but also overseas.
- For individual investors, the company discloses information via meetings and its website, and also pays careful attention to the contents and early dispatch of notices of ordinary general meetings of shareholders.
OMRON's IR has a basic policy of having both viewpoints of shareholders' and managements', ensuring the transparency, fairness and timeliness.
We will keep working toward better IR.