A brighter future for the Earth
Living healthy lives is the universal desire of everyone, without regard to age group or nationality. The ability to access proper medical care and prevent illness is part of these essential requirements. Our aim is to realize personalized healthcare that meets each patient’s needs. To this end, we will employ the latest technologies to help people make positive changes in their lifestyles, while also contributing to more efficient and reliable diagnosis and treatment in medical settings. These efforts will lead to lengthened healthy lifespans and reductions in medical expenditures.
From the perspective of OMRON …
What OMRON can do for future medical settings
Sensing & Control + Think
Incorporating human knowledge into machines to evolve
Sensors and controllers
that can think for themselves
Challenges OMRON has begun to address
- Zero cerebrovascular/cardiovascular events
- We will help patients improve their lifestyles and support their treatment/prescription of drugs by monitoring blood pressure changes and collecting various vital signs data. By so doing, we seek to reduce the development of disease to near-zero.
Value for people and the Earth that OMRON seeks to generate
Helping to realize healthy and comfortable lives for people around the world.
- Blood pressure monitor sales: 25 million units/year
- Develop analytical technologies to continuously track blood pressure fluctuations
- Nebulizer + Asthma wheeze monitor sales: 7.65 million units/year