Human Capital Management
For Us and for the Future of the Earth
To achieve sustainable and inclusive economic growth, people must find satisfaction in their work and be given the chance to work with dignity. We create new value by providing opportunities for people from all walks of life, regardless of gender, disability, or other limitations.
Start with OMRON
Our goal is to create a strong company where people grow, enjoy their work, and keep improving performance. To achieve these goals, we focus on developing leaders, promoting diversity, and fostering self-motivated employees. We confirm our progress and listen to employee feedback in a repeated cycle of improvement. Through innovation, we bolster productivity and increase added value, answering the needs of our customers and society.
- Continued expansion of TOGA*1 to encourage the practice of OMRON Principles
- Ratio of non-Japanese in managerial positions overseas: 66%
- Accelerate the PDCA implementation via employee engagement surveys VOICE*2
- Improve awareness of wellness management (encourage activities based on Boost5*3 globally)
- Define and adopt due diligence process for human rights
- Implement human rights risk analysis and corrective actions at production centers
*1 TOGA: The OMRON Global Awards
*2 VOICE: VG OMRON Interactive Communication with Employee
*3 Boost5: Five areas of physical and mental health (Exercise, Sleep, Mental Health, Nutrition, Smoking)