OMRON Group Financial Information
- FY2009 Full Year
OMRON Group Reference Data as of July 2009
- Financial Hilights
- IAB Summary of Operations
- ECB Summary of Operations
- AEC Summary of Operations
- SSB Summary of Operations
- HCB Summary of Operations
- Elimination & Corporate Summary of Operations
- Sales by Segment
- Sales by Region
- Ratio of Sales by Region and Segment
- Operating Income by Segment
Note: In the tables, (A) stands for actual and (P) for plan.
Name of Business Segments
- IAB: Industrial Automation Business
- ECB: Electronic Components Business
- AEC: Automotive Electronic Components Business
- SSB: Social Systems Solutions Business
- HCB: Healthcare Business
- The financial statements are prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- These reference data are different from "Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2010 (U.S. GAAP)."
- Includes 159 consolidated subsidiaries and 18 affiliated companies accounted for by the equity method.
- Forecast of results and future developments for these reference data are based on information available to the Company at the time when these data were produced and announced, as well as certain assumptions judged by the Company to be reasonable. Various factors could cause actual results to differ materially from these projections. Major factors influencing OMRON's actual results include, but are not limited to, (i) the economic conditions surrounding the Company's businesses in Japan and overseas, (ii) demand trends for the Company's products and services, (iii) the ability of the OMRON Group to develop new technologies and new products, (iv) major changes in the fund-raising environment, (v) tie-ups or cooperative relationships with other companies, and (vi) movements in currency exchange rates and stock markets.
- These reference data were produced and announced on July 30, 2009.
- OMRON has adopted FASB Statement No. 131, "Disclosures about Segments of an Enterprise and Related Information," from fiscal 2009. Prior year amounts in the consolidated financial statements (sales of SSB and operating income of each segment) have been reclassified or adjusted following adoption of the statement.