Human Capital Management
For Us and for the Future of the Earth
To achieve sustainable and inclusive economic growth, people must find satisfaction in their work and be given the chance to work with dignity. We create new value by providing opportunities for people from all walks of life, regardless of gender, disability, or other limitations.
Start with OMRON
Our goal is to create a strong company where people grow, enjoy their work, and keep improving performance. To achieve these goals, we focus on developing leaders, promoting diversity, and fostering self-motivated employees. We confirm our progress and listen to employee feedback in a repeated cycle of improvement. Through innovation, we bolster productivity and increase added value, answering the needs of our customers and society.
- Evolve and Advance TOGA (The OMRON Global Awards) to act on the spirit of the OMRON Principles
- Accelerate the PDCA cycle via employee engagement surveys
- Ratio of non-Japanese in managerial positions overseas: 66%
- Ratio of women in managerial roles (OMRON Group in Japan): 8%
- Improve awareness of wellness management (Start of Boost5* at OMRON group in Japan)
- Define and adopt due diligence processand more
*Boost5: Five areas of physical and mental health: Exercise, sleep, mental health, nutrition, and smoking