OMRON Group Financial Information
- FY2016 Q2
OMRON Group Reference Data as of October 2016
- Financial Highlights
- IAB Summary of Operations
- EMC Summary of Operations
- AEC Summary of Operations
- SSB Summary of Operations
- HCB Summary of Operations
- Other Summary of Operations
- Eliminations & Corporate Summary of Operations
- Sales by Business Segment
- Sales by Region
- Ratio of Sales by Business Segment and Region
- Operating Income by Business Segment
- Operating Income by Region
Note) (A) stands for actual results, (E) for estimates, and (P) for plan
Name of Business Segments
- IAB: Industrial Automation Business
- EMC: Electronic & Mechanical Components Business
- AEC: Automotive Electronic Components Business
- SSB: Social Systems, Solutions & Service Business
- HCB: Healthcare Business
- Other: Businesses under the Direct Control of Headquarters
(Environmental Solutions, Backlights, Electronic Systems & Equipment, Micro Devices)
Definition of Region
- Americas: North, Central, and South America
- Europe: Europe, Russia, Africa, the Middle East
- Greater China: China, Taiwan, Hong Kong
- Asia Pacific: Southeast Asia, South Korea, India, Oceania
- The financial statements are prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP standards.
- These reference data are different from "Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the Second Quarter of the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2017(U.S. GAAP)."
- Includes 167 consolidated subsidiaries and 16 affiliated companies accounted for by the equity method.
- Projected results and future developments are based on information available to the Company at the time of writing, as well as certain assumptions judged by the Company to be reasonable. Various risks and uncertain factors could cause actual results to differ materially from these projections.
For the preconditions of projections and matters, etc. to be aware of when using the projections, please refer to "1. Qualitative Information on Quarterly Financial Results, (3) Description of Information on Outlook, Including Consolidated Performance Forecast" in "Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the Second Quarter of the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2017 (U.S. GAAP)."
- This reference data was produced and announced on October 27, 2016.