OMRON Group Financial Information
OMRON Group Reference Data as of April 2017
- Financial Highlights
- IAB Summary of Operations
- EMC Summary of Operations
- AEC Summary of Operations
- SSB Summary of Operations
- HCB Summary of Operations
- Other Summary of Operations
- Eliminations & Corporate Summary of Operations
- Sales by Business Segment
- Sales by Region
- Ratio of Sales by Business Segment and Region
- Operating Income by Business Segment
- Operating Income by Region
- R&D Expenses / CAPEX / Depreciation by Segment
Note 1. (A) stands for actual results, (E) for estimates, and (P) for plan
Name of Business Segments
- IAB: Industrial Automation Business
- EMC: Electronic & Mechanical Components Business
- AEC: Automotive Electronic Components Business
- SSB: Social Systems, Solutions & Service Business
- HCB: Healthcare Business
- Other: Businesses under the Direct Control of Headquarters
(Environmental Solutions, Backlights, Electronic Systems & Equipment, Micro Devices)
Definition of Region
- Americas: North, Central, and South America
- Europe: Europe, Russia, Africa, the Middle East
- Greater China: China, Taiwan, Hong Kong
- Asia Pacific: Southeast Asia, South Korea, India, Oceania
- The financial statements are prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP standards.
- These reference data are different from "Summary of Consolidated Financial Results of the Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2017 (U.S. GAAP)."
- Includes 164 consolidated subsidiaries and 16 affiliated companies accounted for by the equity method.
- Projected results and future developments are based on information available to OMRON Corporation (the Company) at the time of writing, as well as certain assumptions judged by the Company to be reasonable. Various risks and uncertain factors could cause actual results to differ materially from these projections.
For the preconditions of projections and matters, etc. to be aware of when using the projections, please refer to "1. Analysis of Results of Operations and Financial Condition, (5) Outlook for the Year Ending March 31, 2018" in "Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the Year Ended March 31, 2017 (U.S. GAAP)."
- These reference data was produced and announced on April 27, 2017.