OMRON Group Financial Information
OMRON Group Reference Data as of April 2015
- Financial Highlights
- IAB Summary of Operations
- EMC Summary of Operations
- AEC Summary of Operations
- SSB Summary of Operations
- HCB Summary of Operations
- OTHER Summary of Operations
- Eliminations & Corporate Summary of Operations
- Sales by Segment
- Sales by Region
- Ratio of Sales by Region and Segment
- Operating Income by Segment
- Operating Income by Region
- R&D Expenses / CAPEX / Depreciation by Segment
Note 1. (A) stands for actual results, (E) for estimates, and (P) for plan
Name of Business Segments
- IAB: Industrial Automation Business
- EMC: Electronic & Mechanical Components Business
- AEC: Automotive Electronic Components Business
- SSB: Social Systems, Solutions & Service Business
- HCB: Healthcare Business
- Other: Environmental Solutions, Backlights, Electronic Systems & Equipments, Micro Devices
Definition of Region
- Americas: North, Central, and South America
- Europe: Europe, Russia, Africa, the Middle East
- Asia Pacific: Southeast Asia, South Korea, India, Oceania
- Greater China: China, Taiwan, Hong Kong
- The financial statements are prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP standards.
- These reference data are different from "Summary of Consolidated Financial Results of the Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2015(U.S. GAAP)"
- Includes 158 consolidated subsidiaries and 11 affiliated companies accounted for by the equity method.
- Projections of results and future developments are based on information available to the Company at the time of writing, as well as certain assumptions judged by the Company to be reasonable. Various factors could cause actual results to differ materially from these projections. Major factors influencing OMRON's actual results include, but are not limited to, (a) the economic conditions affecting the OMRON Group's businesses in Japan and overseas, (b) demand trends for the OMRON Group's products and services, (c) the ability of the OMRON Group to develop new technologies and new products, (d) major changes in the fund-raising environment, (e) tie-ups or cooperative relationships with other companies, (f) movements in currency exchange rates and stock markets, and (g) accidents, earthquakes, etc.
- This reference data was produced and announced on April 27, 2015.