OMRON Receives "the JIRA 30th Anniversary Commemorative Award” from JIRA
- November 17, 2023
OMRON Corporation (HQ: Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto; President and CEO: Junta Tsujinaga) announced today that it won the JIRA 30th Anniversary Commemorative Award of the 2023 IR Awards presented by the Japan Investor Relations Association (JIRA). (Received the IR Grand Prix in 2012, the Best IR Award in 2006, 2007 and 2015, and the IR Special Award in 2005 and 2018)
The JIRA 30th Anniversary Commemorative Award is especially given to a JIRA member company which has continued IR activities over the medium to long term and has produced outstanding achievements in appropriate information disclosure and constructive dialogue with investors and shareholders. The Judging Committee of the Best IR Awards has selected a company based on the screening results for the past 17 years from 2007 to 2023.
According to JIRA, the reasons for the selection are as follows.
(Excerpt from the news release by JIRA).
- In judgments of the qualification for the Best IR Award, OMRON has been highly evaluated for many years.
- In addition to stable evaluations, the company has been improving the IR level year by year through advanced initiatives.
- Many companies and investors have been paying attention to OMRON’s activities, including the top management’s attitude to talk about strategies and prospects in their own words, the adoption of ROIC management ahead of other companies, and efforts to link non-financial elements such as corporate governance and sustainability to corporate value enhancement.
- The company's stance of strengthening IR in line with the times has been highly praised.
* OMRON was also selected as “Greatest IR Improvement Premium Companies” and the “ Best Continual IR Efforts Premium Companies”, among the candidates for the award.
Reference: Please refer to a website of JIRA about details of "2023 Best IR Award".
About OMRON Corporation
OMRON Corporation is a leading automation company with its core competencies in Sensing & Control + Think technology, and is engaged in a wide range of businesses including industrial automation, healthcare, social systems, and device & module solutions. Established in 1933, OMRON has about 30,000 employees worldwide, working to provide products and services in more than 130 countries. For more information,
please visit https://www.omron.com/global/en/
- ■Contact from Media:
- Brand Communications Department