OMRON Healthcare Donates Medical Equipment to Areas Affected by Earthquakes in North-Eastern Japan
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMarch 16, 2011
KYOTO, Japan - OMRON HEALTHCARE Co., Ltd., today announced that it will be donating the following medical devices to communities affected by the earthquakes and tsunamis that struck north-eastern Japan on Friday, March 11.
- 125,000 home-use thermometers
- 40,000 institutional-use thermometers
- 5,000 home-use blood pressure monitors
- 1,000 mesh nebulizers
- 20 vital signs monitoring systems
- 50 mobile electrocardiograms
We sincerely hope communities in the affected areas make a speedy recovery from this disaster.
- OMRON Healthcare Co., Ltd.